Night Kayak is excited to offer nighttime stand up paddleboard tours as an option. Allow your A-Team of guides to take you on a nocturnal adventure you won’t soon forget!
St. John Sunset/Night Kayak Tour 🌅
Duration: 45 minutes on the water. Approx. 30 minutes on land.
Location: Tour leaves from The Westin St. John Resort Villas
- Person Minimum age of 16 in each kayak | Must be accompanied by an Adult (18+)
Paddle at Night in St. John
Night Kayak / GLOW tour is an award winning excursion based out of the beautiful Westin Resort, St. John. Upon arrival “get your glow on” with glow paint and photos. Upon departure be amazed by the clear-bottom kayaks and glow of your kayak. Some clear water parts of the cove allow you to search for marine life below such as pre-historic tarpons and sting rays. Other parts, more murky “Pirate Waters”, create a fun and spooky experience as you paddle along the shoreline. Allow your A-Team of guides to take you on a nocturnal adventure you won’t soon forget!
- This is a guided tour. Your instructors will give you a Kayak 101 lesson before the tour to make sure everyone is comfortable
- Kayaks are two-seaters.
- Max weight limit per kayak is 400lbs
- Each group must be accompanied by an adult (18 years or older). Minimum age to kayak is 3. Note: least a 16 year old in each 2 person kayak.
- Complimentary storage for personal belongings is available, at your own risk. We are not responsible for any damaged, lost, or stolen items.
- Taking personal belongings out on the tour is at your own risk. We are not responsible for any of your personal belongings you accidentally drop into the ocean.
- Shorts and t-shirt are casual attire. You will not actually be getting in the water although residual water from the paddles may get you slightly wet
- Waterproof cameras, GoPros, or phones are suggested (at your own risk)
- Please do not wear bug spray. That damages the clear bottoms of the kayaks. Bugs are not bad on the water so spray is not needed
- Tips are graciously accepted among your tour guides so please pack a few extra dollars for them