Enjoy kayaking at night with an innovative LED light system on our clear-bottom kayaks that illuminates the sea below you during this 1-hour-and-15-minute tour!
Duration: 1 hour and 15 minutes
Location: Tour leaves from the Marriott Frenchman’s Cove.
- Person (Experienced Paddle Boarders)
Stand up Paddleboard by Night!
For experienced paddleboarders, Night Kayak is excited to offer nighttime stand up paddleboard tours to Pirate’s Point! Similar to our night kayak tour, this tour provides the rare opportunity to view marine life at night…but there’s no need to be afraid of the dark! Just like our kayaks, our stand up paddle boards are equipped with strong LED lights that cast a bright glow 10 feet around your board. When we’re all together in a group the light gets even brighter. Search for turtles, tarpon, stingrays and other wildlife as we paddle at a nice, relaxed pace, taking in the beautiful St. Thomas scenery. Our experienced guides are great at pointing out local areas of interest, and they even know how to crack a pirate joke or two as we head to Pirate’s Point. Spend your night with us for an unforgettable experience.
- This is a guided tour. However, you must be an experienced stand-up paddleboarder to enjoy this tour. If you are not experienced, we suggest trying Night Kayaking
- Complimentary storage for personal belongings is available, at your own risk. We are not responsible for any damaged, lost, or stolen items.
- Shorts and t-shirt are casual attire. You will not actually be getting in the water although residual water from the paddles may get you slightly wet
- Waterproof cameras, GoPros, or phones are suggested (at your own risk)
- Tips are graciously accepted among your tour guides so please pack a few extra dollars for them