Enjoy kayaking at night with an innovative LED light system on our clear-bottom kayaks that illuminates the sea below you during this 1-hour tour in Puerto Rico!
Duration: 45 minutes on the water. Approx. 30 minutes on land.
Location: Tour leaves from the Serafina Beach Hotel.
- Person (Experienced Paddle Boarders)
Try paddle boarding in a way that you’ve never experienced before…
For experienced paddleboarders, Night Kayak is excited to offer nighttime stand up paddleboard tours in Puerto Rico! Similar to our night kayak tour, this tour provides the rare opportunity to view marine life at night…but there’s no need to be afraid of the dark! Just like our kayaks, our stand up paddle boards are equipped with strong LED lights that cast a bright glow 10 feet around your board. When we’re all together in a group the light gets even brighter. Search for turtles, tarpon, stingrays and other wildlife as we paddle at a nice, relaxed pace, taking in the beautiful Puerto Rico scenery. Our experienced guides are great at pointing out local areas of interest, and they even know how to crack a pirate joke or two. Spend your night with us for an unforgettable experience!
- This is a guided tour. However, you must be an experienced stand-up paddleboarder to enjoy this tour.Learning at night is not safe. If you are not experienced, we suggest trying Night Kayaking.
- Must be at least 14 years old to Night SUP.
- Must be accompanied by an adult (18 years or older)
- Storage area to lock personal belongings during your tour (purse, backpack, shoes, phones, etc.)
- Shorts and t-shirt are casual attire. You will not actually be getting in the water although residual water from the paddles may get you slightly wet
- Waterproof cameras, GoPros, or phones are suggested (at your own risk)
- Tips are graciously accepted among your tour guides so please pack a few extra dollars for them