Enjoy a relaxing paddle in Puerto Rico on extremely stable paddleboards that have been retrofitted with powerful LED lights, creating a 10′ halo of light around you!
Duration: 1 hour
Location: Tour leaves from the Serafina Beach Hotel.
Experience the GLOW” on our see-through kayaks!
Enjoy kayaking under the moonlight on this innovative tour that takes you on a nighttime kayak adventure. Our LED light system and clear-bottom kayaks combine to create the ultimate night kayaking Puerto Rico experience. Look around and beneath you as we pass over marine life like fish, stingrays, sea turtles and more. This is the best time of day to experience the ocean in a calmer, more serene setting. Our knowledgeable guides are skilled kayakers who love to point out Puerto Rico’s sights and marine life and make sure you feel comfortable in your kayak. Paddle past gorgeous beaches and enjoy the view of a beautiful resort in the distance, lit up spectacularly against the dark sky. Join us on this intimate ocean adventure for a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- This is a guided tour. Your instructors will give you a Kayak 101 lesson before the tour to make sure everyone is comfortable
- Kayaks are two-seaters. If (and only if) your child (two or younger) can sit in your lap, he or she is free of charge
- Max weight limit per kayak is 400lbs
- Storage area to lock personal belongings during your tour (purse, backpack, shoes, i-phones, etc.)
- Shorts and t-shirt are casual attire. You will not actually be getting in the water although residual water from the paddles may get you slightly wet
- Waterproof cameras, GoPros, or phones are suggested (at your own risk)
- Please do not wear bug spray. That damages the clear bottoms of the kayaks. Bugs are not bad on the water so spray is not needed
- Tips are graciously accepted among your tour guides so please pack a few extra dollars for them