Enjoy a relaxing paddle in Puerto Rico on extremely stable paddleboards that have been retrofitted with powerful LED lights, creating a 10′ halo of light around you!
Duration: 1 hour
Location: Tour leaves from the Serafina Beach Hotel.
Condado City Lights – Night Kayak Tour!
Our award-winning LED Night Paddle “City Lights / G L O W” excursion is unlike anything you’ve ever done before! Paddle around the lagoon, under the stars, and underneath the historic bridge while enjoying the LED glow of your Kayak (or SUP) as well as the CITY LIGHTS surrounding the Condado Lagoon. What else? Our kayaks and SUP’s have CLEAR bottoms; creating a “window into the lagoon!” While viewing marine life is a “perk” to this tour (no guarantees), you may be able to spot night critters such as tiny bait fish (think Finding Nemo), giant orange starfish, lobsters, stingrays and more. This is truly a great way to see the city from a different perspective and have an absolute blast while doing so. This guided Urban Adventure is a “must do” when visiting San Juan. Don’t miss out, paddle out, and “Experience the GLOW!”
- Viewing marine life is a “perk” and not guaranteed.
- This is a guided tour. Your instructors will give you a Kayak 101 lesson before the tour to make sure everyone is comfortable
- Kayaks are two-seaters.
- Max weight limit per kayak is 400lbs
- Storage area to lock personal belongings during your tour (purse, backpack, shoes, i-phones, etc.)
- You will get wet. Shorts and t-shirt are casual attire. You will be getting knee-deep in and out of the water. Also, water drips into the kayaks while paddling.
- Waterproof cameras, GoPros, or phones are suggested (at your own risk). Guides will offer to take a couple of pictures with company I-Phone during the trip and share for free at the end.
- Please do not wear bug spray. That damages the clear bottoms of the kayaks. Bugs are not bad on the water so spray is not needed.
- Tips are graciously accepted among your tour guides so please pack a few extra dollars for them.
- Group must have at least an 18 year old to attend and sign waivers. Young kids must have at least a 16 year old in each kayak. Young children cannot be in a kayak alone.