Enjoy a relaxing paddle in Puerto Rico on extremely stable paddleboards that have been retrofitted with powerful LED lights, creating a 10′ halo of light around you!
Puerto Rico Night Kayak Tour
Duration: 45 minutes on the water. Approx. 30 minutes on land.
Location: Tour leaves from the Serafina Beach Hotel.
- 5pm: “Afternoon Tour” ☀️. (No glow. Still a beautiful & peaceful time on the lagoon).
- 6pm and on will be offer the LED GLOW experience ✨
Condado City Lights – Night Kayak Tour!
Our award winning LED Night Kayak excursion is unlike anything you’ve ever done before! Upon check-in, put on your colorful glow paint, aka “War Paint” and snap some great photos! Your guides will then provide a quick “Kayak 101.” (Make sure to listen up, this is key to a FUN and safe adventure). Ready, set, GLOW! Enjoy theLED glow of your kayak as well as the CITY LIGHTS surrounding the entire lagoon. These skyline views are breathtaking! This is truly a great way to see the city from a different perspective and have an absolute blast while doing so. What else? Our kayaks have CLEAR bottoms, like a glass-bottom boat! This guided Urban Adventure is a “must do” when visiting San Juan. Don’t miss out, paddle out, and “Experience the GLOW!”
- This is a guided tour. Your instructors will give you a Kayak 101 lesson before the tour to make sure everyone is comfortable
- Kayaks are two-seaters. 400lbs maximum.
- Max weight limit per person is 275lbs
- Orientation Prior to Tour: Please listen closely to the tour guides during the “Kayak 101” orientation. This is not a time for selfies but instead to learn how to safely kayak (for your safety and others). The tour is designed for beginner kayakers to be able to complete the entire excursion. If you have difficulty paddling, a tour guide will attempt to coach you. Note that leaving the tour early or being towed back to the dock do not constitute grounds for a refund.
- Complimentary storage for personal belongings is available, at your own risk. We are not responsible for any damaged, lost, or stolen items.
- You will get wet. Shorts and t-shirts are casual attire. You will be getting knee-deep in and out of the water. Also, water drips into the kayaks while paddling.
- Waterproof cameras, GoPros, or phones are suggested (at your own risk). Guides will offer to take a couple of pictures with company I-Phone during the trip and share for free at the end.
- Please do not wear bug spray. That damages the clear bottoms of the kayaks. Bugs are not bad on the water so spray is not needed.
- Tips are graciously accepted among your tour guides so please pack a few extra dollars for them.
- Group must have at least an 18 year old to attend and sign waivers. Young kids must have at least a 16 year old in each kayak. Young children cannot be in a kayak alone.