Night Kayak / GLOW tour is an award winning excursion based out of the beautiful Westin Resort, St. John.
Duration: 45 minutes on the water. Approx. 30 minutes on land.
Location: Tour leaves from The Westin St. John Resort Villas
- Person Ages 14+ | Must be accompanied by an adult (18+)
Stand up Paddleboard by Night for Experienced paddleboarders!
Night Kayak is excited to offer nighttime stand up paddleboard tours as an option. Similar to our night kayak tour, this tour provides the unique opportunity to paddle at night with LED lights illuminating the water around and below you. Upon arrival “get your glow on” with glow paint and photos. Some clear water parts of the cove allow you to search for marine life below such as pre-historic tarpons and sting rays. Other parts, more murky “Pirate Waters”, create a fun and spooky experience as you paddle along the shoreline. Allow your A-Team of guides to take you on a nocturnal adventure you won’t soon forget!
- This is a guided tour. However, you must be an experienced stand-up paddleboarder to enjoy this tour. If you are not experienced, we suggest trying Night Kayaking.
- Complimentary storage for personal belongings is available, at your own risk. We are not responsible for any damaged, lost, or stolen items.
- Shorts and t-shirt are casual attire. You will not actually be getting in the water to swim but getting on and off your SUP you’ll be in about knee deep water.
- Waterproof cameras, GoPros, or phones are suggested (at your own risk)
- Tips are graciously accepted among your tour guides so please pack a few extra dollars for them.